Thursday 24 December 2015

Wel-Come To Azhar Shaikh's Photograhy Official Blog

Wel-Come To Azhar Shaikh's Photograhy Official Blog


Hello Friends... !
I am Shaikh Azahar Shaikh Noor. I am from Tq. Selu | Dist. Parbhani...

   Proffesionally I am a photographer since 2000. In this 14 year's 
I captured people's memorable moment's more special moment like Wedding and all happily celebrated moment's.

       I strongly belivesthat past can not be replace & ever money can not purchase it. and these pictures or photos are life of our past moment's which is beyond of our imagination.

I feel that money isn't matter in life where as our shared moment's

Contact

:: Mailing Address ::

Address:

Vidya Nagar, Selu-431503 Tq.: Selu Dist.: Parbhani

Email Us:

info@azharshaikh.com

Phone:

+919960925855, +918857923111