Thursday 24 December 2015

About Us

About Us



            Photography is a Passion fuelled and limited only by our imagination. Photography for me began 10 years ago, more of a hobby than profession. Though I had an eye for Photography I lacked the technical skills, thats when I enrolled for a Course from Pune in photography. From then on there was no looking back. Weddings

        Weddings are all about families, love, happiness and so many emotions all happening at once, for me capturing these lasting images which are beautiful and creative is a high in itself. It is essential for me to have a good relationship with the people I work with. 

       I am totally absorbed in the emotion that I am capturing through my lens due to this relationship. The number of weddings I do each year is limited so that I can ensure my clients get the best possible service before, during and after the wedding.

Best Photography Awar at 2011
Best Photographer Award at One Day Photography Exibition

Contact

:: Mailing Address ::

Address:

Vidya Nagar, Selu-431503 Tq.: Selu Dist.: Parbhani

Email Us:

info@azharshaikh.com

Phone:

+919960925855, +918857923111